Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beachy Keen

For Easter weekend I went with my very sweet and loving boyfriend and his amazing cousin and little sister to their family's beach house in Kure Beach, NC to meet the WHOLE family- cousins, aunts, uncles and all! Needless to say, I was completely and totally nervous about meeting everyone all at once, but it turned out to be one of the best weekends I've had in a while! I wish I could go back, I miss it already!
Me and the lovely Blanchat/Wieser/Rollins girls on the beach. The water was pretty cold but we jumped in anyway, like champs!

This took a couple of takes...shout out to Luke's little bro for being such a patient photographer!
The girls and I even found a secret hideout, it was like a little fantasy world and all I could think about was if I had discovered this as a small child, it would be the coolest playhouse in the world!

Abi, Carlee and I just hangin' in our little hideout. (Until the boys came! Jeeez)

All in all, it was a great Easter weekend complete with a sunrise service on the beach and a trip to Flaming Amy's in Wilmington- the best burrito I've ever had! Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment