Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Miss Independence

Every now and then, I just need to look at a few pick-me-up sayings and quotes. Here are just a few of my favorites:

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourselves in any direction you choose. You're on your own. You know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go." -Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes, you have to stand alone to prove you can still stand."

"You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly crucial and central in life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose." -Jo Courdert 


"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." -Albert Einstein 

"I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I don't need anybody to make me somebody." - Louis L'Amore

It's amazing how silly quotes, funny quotes and serious quotes and all types of quotes can lift your spirits, even if it's only slight.

& Thankgoodness for the Disney Pandora Radio Station. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment